GBF SERIES BURGLARY FIRE SAFES
All GBF safes were tested by the manufacturer alongside a U.L. listed one-hour fire safe in an independent fire testing facility. The GBF safe actually outperformed the U.L. fire safe by 15 minutes. The exterior of the safe was heated to 1700 F for one hour and during that time the interior temperature of the safe was less than 270 F. A letter of certification is available upon request. All GBF safes carry Gardall Lifetime Fire Replacement Guarantee.
- Door: 1½” profile door panel with overall 4” thickness, insulated for protection against fire, with a “B” burglary rating.
- Body: 1/8” plate steel with 2½” of insulation and a metal inner shell.
- Anti Burglary Components:
- Hard plate to deter drilling.
- Independent re-locking device.
- Solid steel handle designed to shear off under attack.
- Three massive 1” round chrome-plated locking bolts.
- Full-length locking bar on the hinge side of safe to deter prying attacks.
- One anchoring hole in base for easy bolt down. (hardware included)
- Intumescent* seal to ensure a positive door seal in case of fire.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
Fire and Burglary
- U.L. Residential Security Container Burglary Label (RSC)
- Manufacturer 350° 1 Hour Fire Label
- Electronic, Combination, Single Key
- Standard colors: Gardall Gray or Sandstone.
- Gold handle, dial, and trim with Hunter Green, Black, or Maroon safe body ($150)
|Model||Outside Dimension||Inside Dimension||Weight||Shelves||Cost|
|GBF1713||21.25(H) x 18.125(W) x 20.125(D)||16.5(H) x 13(W) x 13.25(D)||355(lbs)||1||CALL|
|GBF2016||25.25(H) x 21.75(W) x 22.125(D)||20(H) x 16.5(W) x 15.25(D)||467(lbs)||1||CALL|
|GBF3318||38.25(H) x 23(W) x 26.25(D)||33(H) x 17.25(W) x 18(D)||796(lbs)||2||CALL|