AMVAULT TL-15 (CE) /TL-30 (CF)
AMVAULT TL-15 (CE) /TL-30 (CF)
- Overall thickness of 5¾” and is constructed with a 2¾” defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½” enclosing a high-density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
High strength adjustable shelves.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Safe can be equipped with a three-way active boltwork mechanism engaging the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engages when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring-loaded devices. Optional electronic locks and access control systems are available.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
Optional Auxiliary Key Lock
- U.L. listed, high-security auxiliary key lock is also available on all Amvault safes (except Model 1814).
- The lock is equipped with 2 keys and an escutcheon plate.
- Optional electronic locks are available.
- An additional spring-loaded relock device protecting lock against punch attacks.
Optional Glass Re-locking Mechanism
- Incorporated into the Amvault TL-30 auxiliary key lock is an optional high security tempered glass relock mechanism with a remotely and randomly placed “cross locking” relocking bolt and thermal cords to protect against torch attacks.
- In the event of an attack by tools, torches, or explosives, the glass will shatter activating the highly sophisticated relock mechanism.
- Utilizing the glass relock mechanism can offer up to a total of six different relock devices offering the ultimate in high-security protection.
|Model||Inside Dimension||Outside Dimension||Cubie Feet||Weight||Interior Shelves|
|CE1814||18 x 14 x 12||25 x 21 x 21.5||1.8||710||1|
|CE2518||25 x 18 x 16||32 x 25 x 25.5||4.2||1,105||1|
|CE3524||35 x 24 x 20||42 x 31 x 29.5||9.7||1,674||2|
|CE4524||45 x 24 x 20||52 x 31 x 29.5||12.5||2,003||3|
|CE5524||55 x 24 x 20||62 x 31 x 29.5||15.3||2,343||3|
|CE6528||65 x 28 x 20||72 x 35 x 29.5||21.1||3,153||4|
|CE7236||72 x 36 x 23||79 x 43 x 32.5||34.5||3,880||4|
|CE1814||18 x 14 x 12||25 x 21 x 21.5||1.8||725||1|
|CE2518||25 x 18 x 16||32 x 25 x 25.5||4.2||1,195||1|
|CE3524||35 x 24 x 20||42 x 31 x 29.5||9.7||1,908||2|
|CE4524||45 x 24 x 20||52 x 31 x 29.5||12.5||2,311||3|
|CE5524||55 x 24 x 20||62 x 31 x 29.5||15.3||2,679||3|
|CE6528||65 x 28 x 20||72 x 35 x 29.5||21.1||3,359||4|
|CE7236||72 x 36 x 23||79 x 43 x 32.5||34.5||4,426||4|