MS1414 (with ESL20XL Electronic Lock)
B-Rate Security Safes – BWB Series, US2015 and MS1414
The many different features of the AMSEC Wide Body Safes make them perfect for commercial applications or home use.
STANDARD FEATURES FOR BWB AND US2015C :
- ½” thick solid steel door, recessed for resistance to pry attacks.
- Formed, high-tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attacks.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with over 1 million possible combinations.
- Optional electronic locks available.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relock device.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Attractive Black textured finish.
- US2015 :Two anchor bolt holes.
- BWB: Four anchor bolt holes.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES FOR US2015C :
- Five ¾” diameter steel chromed locking bolts.
- Solid steel deadbar.
- Two adjustable shelves.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES FOR BWB :
Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide excellent protection against sledgehammer attack.
3-way locking mechanism consisting of five massive 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
Bolt detent system keeps bolts retracted when the door is open, then automatically engages when door is shut.
Convenient door mounted recessed coin rack.
Large capacity for storage of cash trays.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES FOR MS1414 :
- Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- ½” solid steel door.
- U.L. Group II combo lock (C), U.L. listed dual nose keylock (K).
- Three 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
- Adjustable shelf provided.
- Also available with optional deposit slot. (shown above) Slot size: ½” H x 6 W”
For Chart Below: Add 2″ to outside depth for handle, dial and hinge projection.
|Model||Outside Dimension||Door Thickness||Weight(lbs)||Interior Capacity|
|BWB2020||20(H) x 20(W) x 20(D)||.5″ A36 steel||154||6,631 cu. in.|
|BWB3020||30(H) x 20(W) x 20(D)||.5″ A36 steel||218||9,988 cu. in.|
|BWB3025||30(H) x 25(W) x 25(D)||.5″ A36 steel||306||16,198 cu. in.|
|BWB4020||40(H) x 20(W) x 20(D)||.5″ A36 steel||272||13,346 cu. in.|
|BWB4025||40(H) x 25(W) x 25(D)||.5″ A36 steel||440||21,644 cu. in.|
|US2015C||20.25(H) x 15.5(W) x 18(D)||.5″||130||4,575 cu. in.|
|MS1414||14(H) x 14(W) x 14(D)||.5″||67||2,080 cu. in.|